DMA offers a comprehensive and diverse benefit package to meet the individual needs of our employees and their dependents.
Eligibility: Full-time employees and regular part-time employees (30+ hours work week). Benefit eligible on the first of the month following 2 months of employment.
• Medical Insurance
• Prescription Drug Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Employer Paid Life Insurance
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• Section 125 Plan – pretax medical benefits
• Health Savings Account
• Voluntary Cancer, Critical Illness, Accident & Medical Bridge Insurance
3 Months of Employment
• 401(k) with 3% Safe Harbor
1 Year of Employment
• Voluntary Intermediate and Short Term Disability Insurance
Time Off with Pay:
• Paid Time off (Vacation, sick and personal)
• Jury Duty
The commitment and long-term dedication of DMA physicians speaks for our comprehensive benefit and compensation plan. At Dickson Medical Associates, we offer:
• Competitive base salary
• Generous Vacation Plan
• Generous bonus incentives
• 401(k) plan with 3% Safe Harbor
• Health/Dental/Vision care for physician and family
• Profit sharing plan
• DEA and medical license fees
• Malpractice insurance
• Dues for a medical society and a professional association of your choice
• Term life and supplemental life insurance
• CME, dues and subscriptions allowance upon becoming a shareholder
• Disability insurance
As a physician in our medical group, you will have a busy and fulfilling professional life balanced by generous time off, reasonable work hours, and association with truly excellent colleagues.
Efficiency of care is greatly enhanced by our Nurse Advice Unit that responds to the majority of after-hours phone calls with carefully crafted physician directed protocols.
In addition, we have a hospitalist system that provides most of the inpatient medical care in the hospital, and yet allows the primary physician the opportunity to participate and maintain hospital skills.